In the UK, Xero is the preferred accountancy package for small and medium-sized businesses. It is used by over 2 million businesses in the UK. In a large percentage of these cases, small business owners need assistance in maintaining their books. They achieve this by hiring local accountants and bookkeepers. In some cases, they take help from firms specialized in accounting for small businesses. We offer a third alternative. Bots and humans working in partnership to handle bookkeeping and accounting.
What can our Xero bot do?
- Enter transactions from bank statements and credit cards and classify them
- Process invoices sent by vendors
- Create and send invoices
- Download and send any report generated by Xero such as Profit & Loss statements, Balance sheets and Reconciliation reports
- Perform Reconciliation, accepting transactions in batch mode
- Import transactions automatically once credentials are provided
- Generate budgets, issue purchase orders
- Connect with APIs
What are the key features of Xero that our bots can work on?
- Accepting transactions from automatic bank feeds
- Accounts payable
- Expense claims submitted by employees
- Depreciation calculation for all sub-classes of fixed assets
- Purchase order mapping to invoices issued by vendors
- Bank reconciliations, and standard business and management reporting
- Utilize the 200+ banking and financial service integrations
- Write and connect via Xero APIs where required
Why choose Integra for Xero bots?
- As a pioneer in accountancy practice (since 2004), serving CPA’s, accounting firms and businesses of all sizes, we understand industry language well
- Our hands-on experience in accounting industry combined with our intelligent automation skills make us your ideal partner
- We are efficient enough to easily develop and deploy Xero bots much quicker when compared to other companies (as we have vast prior working experience with all major and popular commercial accounting software)
- We deliver a complete end to end solution that includes process assessment and strategy planning, then enable RPA design, implementation and support
- We are committed to “Intelligent automation” with knowledge in accounting, finance and payroll RPA design/implementation
- We analyze your business and quickly develop a proof of concept so that you can understand the value and potential of RPA solution (even before it is implemented)
- We help you improve speed to market and stay ahead of your competitors