RPA Provider Analysis
As of the last quarter of 2019, the following RPA providers are considered among the top vendors.
- Automation Anywhere (Integra provides support)
- Blue Prism – Thoughtonomy (Integra provides support)
- UiPath (Integra provides support)
- Another Monday
Of the above, Automation Anywhere, BluePrism, UiPath and EdgeVerve are currently the Leaders who provide the most comprehensive solutions for enterprises and automating at scale. Integra is proud to announce that, of the top 4 leaders, it is capable of working with 3 of them (excluding EdgeVerve)
Factors to consider when choosing a RPA provider
- Experience in scaling, capability and performance based pricing of the bot: As an enterprise, we’re sure that you’re not just looking to automate repetitive tasks but are looking to automate entire business processes. You may create a small automation task-force charged with extending the capability of automation. In this case, scalability and pricing becomes key.
- Analytics and platform accessibility: Certain features marketed as part of RPA platforms such as AI and ML are still developing. Creating smartbots that can handle unseen task variations as a human would is still in a nascent stage. While searching for a service provider try to understand if they are in the process of developing AI frameworks with organized connectors for the bot which pull from a consolidated source and which have a strong support ecosystem.
- Robust process evaluation methods: Process mining is a huge area where rather than relying on human intuition to select processes for automation, we go use AI and ML to help in finding good automation prospects
- Attended automation support: When we use bots and humans together, it makes processes highly automatable. Currently, bots are triggered by hotkeys or by a human clicking on an icon and such automations require advanced programming skills. Try to go for a platform that supports low-code development of attended automation.