Oracle ERP Bots
Oracle ERP has a number of fully integrated modules, which come in 2 major variants
- On premise desktop installations
- Cloud based SaaS deployment
Of the above, the Oracle Cloud ERP is built with the existence of bots in mind and as such it supports automation using 3rd party RPA platforms.
However, it is common for businesses to need automation for their on-premise desktop installations as those versions may not have API access to the central DB. In these cases, RPA comes to the rescue.
Here’s the typical way an ERP is deployed in an organization
- A client contacts the Sales and Marketing department looking to buy a particular SKU on a priority basis. Via the ERP, the salesman has real-time access to the inventory stock levels.
- This is kept updated by the Material management Department in ERP
- The salesman can respond to client query on time
- Suppose the SKU needs to be manufactured is required, the Sales Team updates the Centralized Database, and logs the new order in the ERP and now all departments are aware of the new order.
- Production Planning Department checks ERP for order requirements.
- Planning team has the Bill of Materials required for the order
- Materials Management Department maintains details of raw materials stock levels
- Data Duplication is avoided, and accurate data is made available.
- The Production Supervisors update their personnel Status regularly in ERP, which can be accessed by the HR department.
- If there is a personnel shortage, HR team starts the recruitment process with considerable lead time to hire a suitable candidate at market price.
- Long-term, approved vendors can send invoices to ERP, which can be accessed by the finance department.
- Thus, payments are made on time, and possible legal actions are avoided
Can my legacy Oracle ERP system be automated by RPA?
- RPA tools were built with automating legacy systems in mind
- You do not have to upgrade to the latest version of your ERP to use our bots
- Even if your bots are located in your location we can deploy bots to automate processes
Example of a typical oracle automatable task
- Log-into into Oracle
- Search our vendor database
- Check if we have any outstanding balances with vendors
- If So, see what the value was for each vendor:
- How many days are left before payment is due?
- For overdue invoices email heads of departments to make payments.
In traditional software development, the above tasks would not be programmable as we don’t have bots in traditional development that can log in to GUI. This workflow could be automated in RPA as a PoC in just a few days and can be expanded and deployed in weeks
Do you have an Oracle ERP system? If so, can you spare a moment and think of how many processes have a similar pattern and which waste your resources time? All of these could use the help of RPA.
Why choose Integra for Oracle ERP bots?
- As a pioneer in accountancy practice (since 2004), serving CPA’s, accounting firms and businesses of all sizes, we understand industry language well
- Our hands-on experience in accounting industry combined with our intelligent automation skills make us your ideal partner
- We are efficient enough to easily develop and deploy your SAP RPA solution much quicker when compared to other companies (as we have vast prior working experience with all major and popular commercial accounting software)
- We deliver a complete end to end solution that includes process assessment and strategy planning, then enable RPA design, implementation and support
- We are committed to “Intelligent automation” with knowledge in accounting, finance and payroll RPA design/implementation
- We analyze your business and quickly develop a proof of concept so that you can understand the value and potential of RPA solution (even before it is implemented)
- We help you improve speed to market and stay ahead of your competitors