Bots As a Service
RPA Bots are still a very expensive technology. As of 2019, there are zero open-souce enterprise grade RPA platforms. Of course, efforts have been launched by Microsoft and other foundations to create a fully free and open source RPA platform, but we do not have to wait till then.
Enter the cloud bots — specifically, the Bot-as-a-service (BaaS) delivery model for RPA. When bots and Automation are delivered as a service in the cloud, it runs on a network of remote servers instead of inside a company’s server room. Once access is provided, cloud bots can work on machines within your network.
Benefits when you choose Integra
- Your RPA service provider patches, manages, and updates the software several times a year
- You don’t have to buy a new software license as you would otherwise have to do with an on-premises system
- Cloud automation can reduce both operational expenses
- Control CapEx by not having to invest in massive IT infrastructure
- It eliminates the need for your company to purchase software and hardware
- No need to hire additional IT staff.
- These resources can instead be invested in new business opportunities
- Your organization is always up-to-date on the most recent Automation software
- As a CTO you can shift your focus from managing IT to more value-added tasks such as innovation and growth.
How will you be charged?
- You will be charged on a usage basis. There are many options. For example,
- Per bank transaction processed
- Per document handled
- Per minute of bot usage
- On occasion if your process requires customization per your instructions, we would charge a one-time bot development fee. This is because our bot developers have to spend time writing new code to instruct the bot to handle your specific cases
- This model is ideal for businesses who have only occasional automation tasks